Friday, May 14, 2010

The best day of my life


Last weekend we stayed at Chelsea Football Club’s hotel at Stamford Bridge. It was a very emotional two days for me and it has been hard for me to write about it! On Saturday we went on a tour of the stadium, the press conference room, the Chelsea and opposition dressing rooms and the dug outs were they sit during a game. Then I met most of the Chelsea team! John Terry (left pic), Frank Lampard (right pic), Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Alex, Michael Ballack, Florent Malouda, Pedro. Lamps is one of my favourite players which is why, I chose no. 8 for my club shirt. The game was a stunner! The singing was loud and never stopped and there were some funny songs! Chelsea beat Wigan 8-0. There were lots of records broken at the match. 103 goals for the season, Drogba hat-trick and golden boot, biggest winning margin in Chelsea’s history. If Chelsea can win another FA cup tomorrow it will be the first double in the clubs history. This was the best moment of my life!

1 comment: